December 2013 Weddings

FI and I got to thinking...

I know it's still a year and a half away before our weddings but I wanted to share this with all of you.

My FI and I were talking about having a photo scavenger hunt of sorts (take a pic of the bride/groom playing with their rings, best dance move, etc) and in the discussion of it we started thinking about the different ways to make sure that the pictures got back to us. We were looking at the costs of disposable cameras that way we could keep all of the pictures taken but then we started thinking about the cost to develop all of the photos. YUCK!  Well, FI has a degree in application development. (He'll give you some long drawn out name for what it's really called, but that's the gist of it) Application as in apps for your phone. He got the bright idea one night, I'll just make an app instead. So, he has created this app and it is now in both the google play store for andriod and the apple app store.  (he even used our wedding colors, teal and brown, in the logo, such a sweetheart)

What it does is allow all of your guests to  take pictures while at your wedding and automatically upload them to your website. Or even go back later and upload them there from their photo gallery in their phone. I don't know all of the fancy technical details but heres the website if you're interested!

www.snapthewedding.com

The app is called SNAP THE WEDDING
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards