December 2013 Weddings

Woooo Hooo!

Today marks a year and a half until my wedding!!! I am so excited! 

I orderd a tree stump like plate as part of my centerpiece idea from etsy the other night! I cant wait to get it so I can start working on my idea!

Anyone else work on anything recently?

Re: Woooo Hooo!

• We are date twins! We booked our reception venue and photog. :D I'm so excited, but enjoying the planning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i made a garter the other day!  I also finished my card box.  I went to a bridal show last weekend for fun, but I'm pretty sure I won free wedding bands!  I find out tonight for sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went to look at our venue on Wednesday night! Oh my, it's going to be AMAZING. I actually cried a bit after we finished the tour. Instead of saying yes to the dress, it was more like saying yes to the venue. Everythign we wanted- we're going for a gothic victorian/steampunk/turn of the century feel, and it totally has it. Went with Mr. Azzie and future mother in law. You can see it at this post on their blog. :3 It's the restaurant at a historic hotel in Salem, MA. Squeeeeee! 
    She says, "This man's gonna be my death 'Cause he's all I ever wanted in my life." -Emilie Autumn 'Shalott'
  • Yay I love having the same date as another person!!!

@Mirriande -- I cried too at my venue lol. We went to check it out a second time and the 2nd time we went back, I had to walk away lol. I didnt want the sales person to see me get all teary eyed! I prob wont even cry about the dress...So your not alone!!
  • Hahaha, so glad I'm not the only one who did that! 
    She says, "This man's gonna be my death 'Cause he's all I ever wanted in my life." -Emilie Autumn 'Shalott'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards