December 2013 Weddings

Good lord

The format is giving me a seizure.  There are flashing things and colors all over the place.  I collapsed the top so i didn't have to look at that video, but it's still obnoxious.

If the knot had been like this when I started posted, I probably wouldn't have.
Happy Spring!.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good lord

• ditto
    All it had when I posted was the Knottv on the sidebar
  • And there's no way to make it full screen like there was in the old Knot?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How do you know if there was a reply, other than remembering who posted last in the thread?
  • On the board homepage there is a box near the upper right that says sort by newest post or something.  If you uncheck it, it will sort the board by last post
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_good-lord?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:c17beba9-3781-4b08-bdbf-b69020e0233ePost:f9dfe915-6290-4c96-b187-c839fa00df83">Good lord</a>:
    [QUOTE]The format is giving me a seizure.  There are flashing things and colors all over the place.  I collapsed the top so i didn't have to look at that video, but it's still obnoxious. If the knot had been like this when I started posted, I probably wouldn't have.
    Posted by Stephiehun[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  I hatehatehate this format but at least I can post again.  Bye bye productivity!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards