Missouri-St Louis
Options

Photographer names needed

Hey Ladies-

Due to my initial photog being an idiot, I need a new one....who is everyone else using?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 320 Invited so far!
image 156 Are ready to party!
image 54 Will be missing out!
image 110 Are MIA!

Re: Photographer names needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Greg Lappin. He is awesome and will take great care of you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Amber Durr photography out of Omaha, she is absolutely amazing and is traveling to our wedding for only $100!
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Starry Eyed Studios, Karin Doolin I am using them for my wedding next year.  Her blog is amazing, her photos and videos (done by her husband) are beautiful.  She is very personable and seems to do whatever needs to be done to catch your day!!  Hiring them, is one of my favorite things I have done in my wedding planning!  She is great!!
  • Options
    mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandy Patterson

http://www.brandypattersonphotography.com/

So awesome!  She has been a photog for over 10 years and a second shooter for weddings for all that time.  Now started doing her own weddings in 2008.  So easy to work with and totally affordable!  I highly recommend her!

Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using April & Liberty with enchantedmemoriesforyou.com  They have done a couple weddings for friends & I am eager to work with them.  I also know a lot of ppl recommend SJMacky and I think she has a special going on her blog that lowers her normal fees. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Linda Rivard (rivardphotography.com).  She's an independent photographer and very laid back.  Her prices are reasonable too.  I was very happy with the engagement photos...as a matter of fact, I'll attach a couple if the program will let me.  Best of Luck! 
    Melissa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having Kate Fenwick do our photography. She's awesome and very easy to work with! She did our engagement pics and they turned out lovely!
    www.katefenwick.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we booked SJMacky Photography. LOVED her personality and the images were so incredible! and as someone mentioned above she is running a special right now! so not only was she incredibly talented, she was one of the more reasonable photographers we were looking at! We didn't want a traditional wedding photographer and I actually found her at www.wpja.com but her real website is www.sjmackyphotography.com
    sorry to hear that happend to you!!!
  • Options
    *bride2be**bride2be* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We use Jodi Schlosser Photography and absolutely loved her!

www.jodischlosser.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy Pflasterer!  She was wonderful, and amazing, and my favorite vendor.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kelly Park.  She was amazing to work with and by far our fave vendor.  Both she and her second shooter were really fun and laid back to be around on the wedding day.  And completely unobtrusive- we forgot they were there most of the time.  It almost felt as if they were part of the bridal party.  And her photos are beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using I Kandi Photography - www.ikandiphotography.com They are a husband/wife team and absolutely amazing. My Fiance and I just loved how personable they were  and also very diverse in their photography!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Timeless Expressions Photography.   Our wedding day was perfect.  Our pictures were beautiful.  Tracey was flexible and a lot of fun to work with.
    We're going to use her for our maternity and newborn pictures.  Check them out
    www.timelessexpressions.org
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Denash Photography.  The owner is Jeff, he is really cool and super easy to work with.  And he takes GREAT pictures, and has gorgrous albums!  I am really excited to see what he does for us!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Angela Brewer of Todd Studios Photography. I first met her at the bridal show downtown and I just loved her personality. I knew I had to have her for my wedding. Her photographs look fun and fresh. I can't wait for her to photograph my wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi... you said you used SjMacky... but your wedding date isn't until summer of 2011... did you get engagement pics? Can we see some? Is there a link?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Joel Marion, he did the FI brother and sister-in-law's wedding along with some friends. He's fantastic, and included our Engagment pics in the package price.  Absolutely beautiful work.

www.joelmarionphoto.com/
    Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"? "Empire". Blasphemy. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joel Marion Photography is amazing. As a bride, it was important to me that I used someone that has a long standing reputation and experience.  I have had to many friends that used a photographer that has only been in business for a few years, and their lack experienced showed.  Plus, Joel Marion's albums stood out from others.

www.joelmarionphoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards