Missouri-St Louis
Options

Hair/Makeup and DJ

Hello, I am currently in the midst of planning a wedding in STL on 9-9 and not being from there I have no idea who to have come do my makeup and hair. I would love it if they were able to come to the hotel where we will be staying (The viking), but I can travel to them if need be.

Also we are looking for a DJ. It would be fantastic if the DJ had a dance floor that they could bring with them, since our venue does not have one. We want someone whos going to keep the party going, but not overwhelm everyone. We have a few specific songs that need to be played, but are pretty flexible with the rest.

Thank you all for your help!

Re: Hair/Makeup and DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not certain of availability or not but I am using Amanda Miller Makeup Artistry (she has a website) and my hair lady Heather White from the Green Apple Salon in Belleville. I don't know what your budget is so they might not both work out, but it's worth a shot! They are both traveling to me at my wedding location. Hope that helps! Feel free to message me if you need more info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Emilia Burciago for my hair/makeup.  She travels for a $30 fee (doesn't have a salon) but her prices are pretty reasonable!
    http://www.wix.com/crazybeautifulevent/hair
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • Options
    danielle2211danielle2211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used theSTLdj for our wedding and it was great. They were cheap and did a great job keeping our party going. Just a thought. . . .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am a hair stylist and am constantly looking for wedding parties! I absolutely love updos! I am not a makeup artist, but I do know a Chanel certified makeup artist who would be willing to come with me. If you're interested, post back and I can give you my phone number. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_hairmakeup-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:01ede306-9868-4d8b-95ee-187369ba19bcPost:771d2fe3-dd88-4742-b61e-f7e151c3a263">Re: Hair/Makeup and DJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am a hair stylist and am constantly looking for wedding parties! I absolutely love updos! I am not a makeup artist, but I do know a Chanel certified makeup artist who would be willing to come with me. If you're interested, post back and I can give you my phone number. 
    Posted by xMEGOx[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards