Missouri-St Louis
Options

stl bakery

Where is everyone getting their cake from?

Re: stl bakery

• Options
    KJDOHERTYKJDOHERTY member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Cakery is AMAZING.  I taste-tested about 4 cake places and they were absolutely the best.  A little more expensive than Lubeleys and McArthurs but less expensive than Sugaree. 
  • Options
    aprilrose975aprilrose975 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lubelys.  I tasted at Mcarthers too but Lubleys was cheaper and tasted sooooo much better.  We are having their rum cake with bavarian cream filling and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling.  I cant wait.
  • Options
    Jmm10Jmm10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ozenkoski's out on Mid Rivers Mall Dr is amazing. It's a mom and pop shop but their cake tastes AMAZING and he'll work with you on designs! We're having their yellow cake with a to die for raspberry filling with their special buttercream frosting!  I can't wait~
  • Options
    schmdtdwnschmdtdwn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours through McArthur's and I'm so excited!  Their amaretto cake is so yummy!
  • Options
    shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Patty Cakes out of Highland IL.  We are having four different flavors on four different layers.  Our deciding factor was the supports that she uses so that our cake won't taste like wooden dowel rods.  The cakes taste amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lubelys = awesome (makes the cake 2-3 days in advance and doesn't charge you for detail)Sugaree and the bakery that has wonderland in it are good tooMcarthers = starts making your cake 5 days in advance + charge for the cake, frosting, detailing = bad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used The Cakery. The cake was GREAT but we did have an issue a few days before the wedding
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    went to sugaree--fabulous!
  • Options
    JeannieJ70JeannieJ70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using "Wedding Wonderland"... amazing designs & super sweet people... Very talented.. also they have free tastings every sat No appt needed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend just had the most amazing cake at her 30th birthday party. I'm not sure if they do weddings, but they probably do and it's worth finding out. The problem is, I don't remember the name of the bakery. She said it is near 141 and bowels in Fenton, across the highway from the Crysler Plant. I was one of the best cakes I have ever had!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think thats Rusty's Bakery you are talking about in Fenton, an old friend of mine and he does great work, everyone should look him up! https://www.russellscafe.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards