Missouri-St Louis
Options

Left over Wedding items for sale!

Hi all! My wedding was June 27th and I have updated my for sale bio with the rest of the items I have left for sale. Email me at lucy062709 at gmail dot com if you have any questions or to make me an offer. For sale bio is located in my married bio. or you can access it directly here: http://tinyurl.com/n22w5p Thanks!!

Re: Left over Wedding items for sale!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How long are the chair sashes?  How did they work as table runners?  Do you think they would work as a table runner on a traditional round table?
  • Options
    .:Lucy:..:Lucy:. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, the chair sashes are 108" long and 8" wide. They are the same length as regular table runners, they are just not as wide. They would look fine on traditional round tables and would hangover more on the edge than they did on my 8' banquet tables. I don't know if you can really tell by the pic in my siggy but we used one of the sashes by itself as a runner on our sweetheart table and it looked great. You could even criss-cross the sashes on the table if you wanted. I can email you more pics if you would like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    totally!  Its talula 380 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    .:Lucy:..:Lucy:. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    reinboacreinboac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I might be interested in the bird cage card holder... where are you located? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards