Missouri-St Louis
Options

Trash The Dress session Photos posted

There was a post several weeks about this and I saw this on the STLwed forum board today. It happens to be the Photog we are using for our Wedding. I wasnt going to do this, but after seeing these pics, I changed my mind .I cant do it right after the wedding  because it will be too cold. Im thinking about Spring. I dont want to completely TRASH it but would love some photos like this. The girl posted her psswrd for viewers to see which was super nice! It was www.ikandiphotography.com / Client Proofing and the password was -  ttd

Re: Trash The Dress session Photos posted

• Options
    edited December 2011
    To each their own. So not my style. In my opinion, not flattering at all -- especially the photo with the bride giving the finger -- that is trashing the dress :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well after reading this girl's blog, found that she is going thru a very nasty divorce. I assume that was a sign for her ex. I guess the whole point of this particular shoot is to be anything but classy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that makes more sense now ;) I have seen some really cool trash the dress sessions -- jumping onto bales of hay from a barn loft, under water swimming, etc. I think that's fine for some and you can get some really great photos. I just don't have the heart/nerve to do that to my dress :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yah I know what you mean! I want to get some cool photos that I may not be able to get the day of our ceremony but I definitly dont want to literally trash it. I guess I can see where this girl was coming from. I read her blog and from the sounds of it, she was hoping to never see it again after the shoot. I think she gave it to her Photographer. That water had to be COLD!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards