Missouri-St Louis
Options

HELP! getting married this Saturday

Hey girls, Need y'alls help!  I'm getting married this coming Saturday and well the weather is being a pain in the butt.  I need in door location ideas around the Chesterfield area.  Getting married at the Butterfly House.  I am willing to drive up to 30 minutes. I would like to stay away from downtown due to the play offs, and oktoberfest.

Re: HELP! getting married this Saturday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a good idea would be to ask your photographer. They probably have their favorite locations and some at which they just love to shoot. I dont have any personal reccomendations but definitely call your photographer. They have done this a million times.
  • Options
    618mom22boys618mom22boys member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say good luck! I am also getting married this Saturday!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this is down town but this place does provide parking and a shuttle! Either Windows off/on Washington! I love it!! I live in the city so I'm not sure about places in Chesterfield! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!! Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are some pretty photo ops at Marquette HS if you can find someone to let you in! There's a plexiglass bridge and tons of balconies, plus full stages in the cafeteria and performance center. It's 10 min from the Butterfly House. GL!
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards