Missouri-St Louis

officiant suggestions

We are looking for suggestions for an officiant in the St. Louis area.  We would like a fairly non-religious wedding that we can incorporate a couple of readings into.  Thanks!

Re: officiant suggestions

• shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our officiant sounds like just your kind of guy.  His name is Roger Hartmann.  He is an ordained minister.  He lives in Waterloo, IL but travels just about anywhere from what I've seen.  We used him because he is a friend of my Dad's, but EVERYONE loved him.  He stayed in contact with us to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted but didn't hound us about it.  He checked and double checked with me to make sure the ceremony was just right and in the exact order we wanted.  He wears slacks and a button down shirt and tie, he doesn't do suits.  He is just a very fun guy that really enjoys marrying people because he is so happily married and wants everyone else to have that too.  He and his wife are just awesome people.  His number is 618-977-5448.  That is a cell phone and he keeps it turned off during the day because he does have a day job, but he is very good about returning calls in the evening.  I think his rate is $100 or $150?  I can't be positive about that part.  I just know that everyone enjoyed his ceremony and had a really awesome time with him at the reception.  (which isn't the norm, he just came to ours because he is a friend - he doesn't just go to your reception LoL)  Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Lamira Martin. She will make your ceremony be anything you want it to be. Highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards