Missouri-St Louis

Limos

Have any of you used or know some one that used STL Road Pony for their wedding day between the ceremony and reception? Or what about St Louis Transportation? Road Pony is cheaper but I am curious about their service......

Re: Limos

• edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about St. Louis Transportation.
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • edited December 2011
    From what other people have posted on the board, the best company to work with is St Louis Transportation. One person asked which limo company to work with and I think 8 posts responded with St. Louis Transportation. So that's who we are going with and they were extremely helpful and worked with our budget.
  • edited December 2011
    I used St. Louis Transportation for my wedding on 10/10/2009. I was very worried about booking a limo, and my hubby and I were actually planning on not getting one because of all the horrible reviews we have heard about the limo companies in st. louis. After doing extensive research on St. Louis Transportation (they only received one complaint in the last 5 years and it was resolved immediately). They have no law suits opened against them either. I decided to book after seeing the limo and updating the contract just a little bit to my liking. The shuttle was actually 15 minutes early, and he made sure we stuck to our time schedule and he was very nice. He helped me on and off the shuttle. He held everyone's water bottles during pictures. And he asked us how long we were going to be at the location so he could go use the bathroom.... instead of disappearing. The shuttle was clean, didn't smell like smoke, and it was actually an upgrade compared to the one that I had booked. The get away car was also on time and clean. Also, the fact I got a 4 hour shuttle and a get away car for 14 people for $488 ... you can't beat that price. One thing to think about with your limo.... your wedding dress will take up more than one seat... if your bridesmaid dresses are poofy they will take up more than one seat also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards