Missouri-St Louis

catholic brides

My fiance and I are getting married in his catholic church (although I'm not catholic), which means that we had to take a pre-marriage class.  If you're catholic I'm sure you're in this same situation.  Anyway I'm writing to recommend the conference that we attended today.  As we looked around the St. Louis area, we found that every course we looked at was $150 or more, so we decided to look outside of town.  We ended up travelling to Jefferson City for their pre-cana, but it was soo worth it.  The conference was only 1 day (9-4 with a lunch break between) and it only cost $30!!  The presenters were happily married couples and they all presented relevant, helpful information.  All in all it was a great experience, and I highly recommend it, especially if you don't want to spend $150 in St. Louis Pre-Cana.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: catholic brides

• edited December 2011
    My DH and I attended our sessions with a happily married for couple 5 minutes for our house (in St Charles) for free.  You don't have to take (and pay for) a class.  There are toher options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you post the info for the Jeff City pre-cana.  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards