Missouri-St Louis

banquet hall transformation

I am getting married may 11 2013. I did not want to have the typical banquet hall reception, however I could not beat the price of 27.00 a person w unlimited buffet, 4 hr bar and cake ona sat night. I want to somehow transform the room. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: banquet hall transformation

• Reeeeeally depends on the space. Possible to give more deets?

Arranging the tabls differently... having tall flower arrangements or trees... if there are pillars decorating those some how... different lighting (whether spot or candle) can change how the room feels... things hanging from the ceiling...
    Just depends.
  • Does any decor come with the hall at all?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_banquet-hall-transformation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:2cc056a1-d28a-4f1f-a139-4432bba2cc7ePost:b63b2c9c-5409-4a5b-9fa2-46863fd22cd8">Re: banquet hall transformation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does any decor come with the hall at all?
    Posted by shanding4787[/QUOTE]

The hall has a sheer curtain behind the head table with lights that can be changed to whatever color your wedding colors are. The lighting they have on the ceilings are chandeliers. The tables come covered in white and we are getting chair covers and sashes to match the wedding.
  • kkse08kkse08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment

Try exclusive events.  Look at the website and see the transformations that they do with ordinary spaces.

• Use draping! You can find fabric wholesale online which should help with the cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards