Missouri-St Louis

Officiant in St. Louis to perform family and home blessing-Help!

Hello all! I am new to this, but I am hoping someone out there can help me. I will be getting married in Feb. We are having an intimate destination wedding. I will not be having my children present (even though I have struggled with this, the timing is not working out.) Anyway, I thought it would be great to have a family unity blessing and a home blessing, when we return from our ceremony. This way we can be blessed together as a family united, as well as having our new home blessed. But, I am having trouble finding a minister to do this. Does anyone have a suggestion or recommendation? I would really appreciate any help I can get on this matter.

Re: Officiant in St. Louis to perform family and home blessing-Help!

• edited December 2011
    Do you belong to a church?  I know it is an obvious question, but I would look there first.  Or, you could check with a local church in your area.  I would think if you contacted your local parish, even if you are not a parisioner that they would be willing to do something like this.
  • happiestonehappiestone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You! I was looking for someone non-demonitational. We are of mixed religions. But, I will try the church close to my home. Thank You Again.
  • edited December 2011

What kind of blessing are you wanting??

• edited December 2011
    Maybe try Doug Robinson of With This Ring- he's reasonably priced and customizes the ceremony, so I'm sure he could do a blessing instead of a ceremony if you wanted.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • happiestonehappiestone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You! Our wedding is a destination wedding, so this will just be a home blessing and a blessing of unity over us as a family (with the kids). I will try Doug Robinson, Thank You Again!
  • lgallagher16lgallagher16 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Carolyn Burke - Wedding Liason.  She is really nice and sweet.  Her is her website:  http://www.weddingliaison.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards