Missouri-St Louis
Options

Invitation Suggestions?

I am looking for Save-the-dates and Invitations and am really not finding anything too spectacular.  I dont have an unlimited budget, but this is something that I dont mind spending a little extra on.  Our style is definitely not formal, so nothing too fancy.  We are a little more modern, witha  hint of vintage ( confusing, right? Smile)  Any suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Invitation Suggestions?

• Options
    aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make sure you check out etsy.com -- it's a web site where different folks can sell their wares -- and there are a ton of wedding invitation designers there.
    Lizzie
  • Options
    JulieannT15JulieannT15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine does an amazing job.  I just sent my invitations out and the praise is pouring in.  You can visit her website at www.pinkrain.com. She's amazing and a sweetheart! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used http://mhaleydesign.com/. She is amazing. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used myjeanm.com  We had a vintagey theme going with ours and really loved how they turned out.  There's a pic in my bio.  They ended up coming to about .70 an invite, so way cheaper than I would have found elsewhere for custom design.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using unique moments. their website is www.byuniquemoments.com. It's far away but well worth the drive. I got custom invitations for a lot less than anything i found online
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am with aragx6 ETSY.COM is the best option. Everything you could ever imagine and at every price
  • Options
    cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use Rock, Paper, Scissors on Maint St. in St. Charles. The owner is Corey and she did a fabulous job designing them, and her prices are incredibly reasonable. And I totally heart them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unique Moments will also come to a mutual location.  Smile
  • Options
    DemedollDemedoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made my own but shutterfly has some cute save the dates
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards