Missouri-St Louis

Bridesmaid Dresses

Hello-

You would think this would be a walk in the park, but I"m having the hardest time find short BM dresses...Thoughts/Suggestions.

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• kkertz83kkertz83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I want black dresses

• rachel9652rachel9652 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check with either Davids Bridal or J Crew. They both seem to have several styles of short dresses. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Take your girls to the mall.  Have them try on black cocktail dresses.  If you insist that they all match, try to make them agree.  If not, just let them wear one they feel great in.  
    White House Black Market may be a good place to check too.

Mine were Bellesoie and we got them at Simply Elegant downtown (but they were long and more bridesmaidy).
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    We got ours at Clarices.  They have 2 sides to the bm part, one side is all long dresses and the other wall has all short dresses.  =)

You also don't need an appt to look/try the BM dresses on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • rweiss07rweiss07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We ordered at clarices too- short black dresses 
    I originally was going to let them pick their own dress but several of them liked the same one so we went with the same dress- but overall they had a lot of options for short dresses

• Cipolla2BeCipolla2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    White House Black Market has alot of short dresses that would look nice for bridesmaid dresses.  I would also check out The Limited, they have a new bridal/wedding party line on their website. J Crew has a lot of short dresses as well as Ann Taylor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards