Missouri-St Louis

Airbrush Make-up

Is anyone doing airbrushed make-up? If so, who are you having? I do not even know how to go about searching for someone. Any help would be appreciated, TIA!
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Airbrush Make-up

• edited December 2011
    I did airbrush make up for my wedding in July and it was great!  I used Holly Speakes.  The makeup stayed on all day and everyone told me I looked beautiful.  I never wear make up but had to on the wedding day for the pictures.  It was only an additional $25 or 50.00 and so worth it!!  It feels good when they put it on too.  Make sure to do a trial before the big day!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Emily Miller is amazing! She is doing mine and has done friends of mine also. She is very affordable. Her number is 314-780-8247
  • edited December 2011
    Makeup Artistry by A & C.  I will never again look as good as I did on my wedding day.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
  • engaged711engaged711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Marcy at American Image.  She did the bridal party makeup for my sister's wedding.  If you want to go into the salon call her at 314-878-5210.  She can also come to you (came to the hotel that morning) - email her at marcyspa@gmail.com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards