• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Missouri-St Louis

Bridesmaids Dresses

Hi Brides To Be -

Does anyone have suggestions on stores to visit to look at Bridesmaids dresses?  Who has the best selection? Best price? etc.

Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses

• edited December 2011
    A lot of the bridal shops have dresses in the store and you can order one if they don't have your size/color... but you can also find a ton on-line at major department stores like Macy's, Dillards, JC Penney, etc...  My MOH found a dress that she and I both liked on JC Penney's website, so we went to the mall and they had it in the store on sale!  She tried on several dresses, but we ended up with the one we saw on-line & it was super cheap, plus she can wear it again to other events (and is planning to wear it again to another wedding next summer).
  • edited December 2011
    i got mine from davids bridal. they have more sizes to pick from, more colors, and styles. plus you can find dresses that are not really that expensive the orginal dress i picked out was only $79. we ended up having to change because it just did not fit everyones different body types correctly. but i liked them alot, you can also coordinate the colors with the tuxes if you go through mens warehouse which the tuxes are resonably priced also..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards