Missouri-St Louis

Gateway DJ (DJ Mike)

Hey everyone, I went to the bridal show in Fairview Heights today and met with someone from Gateway DJ.  His prices seem right up my alley, but my FI and i are both a little concerned that it's a shabby 1-man operation.  I can't really find much information on this company other than their website (which has many photos of wedding's he's done).

I guess I'm just curious if anyone has heard of this company?  And if anyone has/is using them?  Or if anyone has heard any reviews of them?  TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 99 Invited!
image 45 Are Psyched!
image 5 Are L0$3RZ
image 49 Are MIA!

Re: Gateway DJ (DJ Mike)

• edited December 2011
    I have never heard of him or this company... I checked another STL wedding planning board and there are not reviews on him there either.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked him for our wedding (June 09) and he cancelled on us the week before the wedding because he had to fire someone for being drunk on the job. When we tried to get our money back, we found out we couldn't because Mike Roper was arrested and in jail (drug possession I think). He is out now, and we have contacted him numerous times, but still no refund. I hope you went with someone else...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards