Missouri-St Louis

Outdoor Ceremony

Hello! I am actually looking for an Illinois ceremony site. Preferably a pretty park in Madison or St. Clair county. Right now we are set to have our ceremony at Christ United Methodist Church in Fairview Heights but its gonna cost $1000 and I'm looking for something a little cheaper than that if possible.

Thank you soo much!

Re: Outdoor Ceremony

• edited December 2011
    I don't know that area.  But, I would look at city or county parks as well as parks department areas for a pretty outdoor location.  For my local area, I found some outdoor chapels by doing a google search, so you might try that.
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a really pretty park in Alton that would be great fpr a ceremony.  Here's the link to the city's website.  It's only a couple hundred dollars to rent too.  There's also Hidden Lake Winery in Aviston, IL.  That was one of the top contenders for us, although I'm not sure what their pricing is like now.  There's also this greenhouse type place with an outdoor courtyard in Edwardsville.  It's call Crystal Gardens.  I can't think of anything else at the moment. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards