Missouri-St Louis

Invitations

So, does anyone know any great stationary companies in the local area?  Or are people having invitations as a DIY project?  I found some I love on Etsy, but they are $6 each invite.  So, I am trying to find a local printer that could make something close or am going to try to figure something out myself...just wondering if anyone has found any secret stationary treasures in the St. Louis area.

Re: Invitations

• kacarotherskacarothers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have many suggestions.  Please feel free to email me at info@theluxeweddinginstitute.com

• edited December 2011
    If you want to go local, try The Paper Patch in Des Peres.  They can definitely beat $6/ea.

If you want some creative control, check into myjeanm.com; I thought my invites were going to be a DIY project, but couldn't achieve the professional look I wanted, so I used them and it was a really great experience/ cost.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try www.paperfrosting.comfor invitations. Melinda works well with budgets and creates custom invitations. She has has done my STDs and invitations (for our wedding in Oct.)and they are beautiful. She has samples on her website as well as on facebook.
  • edited December 2011
    We ordered ours through weddingpaperdivas. They were amazing and for 75 invitations, envelopes, response cards, and response envelopes we spent less than $200.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • ckcurlsckcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Natalie at http://www.fbcdesign.com/ can help you! She did an amazing job with my invites and I'm sure she can help design something for you that is well under $6! Check out our invites

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards