Missouri-St Louis
Options

Alterations

My cousin is getting married next month and needs to have her dress altered.She lives in St. Charles.  Does anyone know of a good place that doesn't cost a forturne?
Thanks!

Re: Alterations

• Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of a place but it is in St. Louis City (not far from Affton.) It is Sandy's Tailoring. If you google it and put St. Louis it comes up.  The business is small, in a older house (not where she lives though) and Sandy speaks with an accent (she is Italian) but she does awesome work and is reasonably priced. She is so sweet and has a nice room in the back with a three way mirror, pedastel, and comfy couch!  I got my dress bustled and taken in in both shoulders for 55.00! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jmm10Jmm10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jean at Karen's Boutique is amazing at alterations and they are at Kehr's Mill and Clayton in Chesterfield.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alter-ations I think is the name of this place in Manchester (on Manchester Rd near 141)).  It is right next to a tiny car dealership.  I was in a friends wedding a few years ago and that was the cheapest place I could find to do my alterations.
  • Options
    kacarotherskacarothers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are two alteration places you might want to check into:

R&M Designs - (314) 821-2932

Pertie's Custom Alterations - (314) 293-1973
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently went to Valerie at Alterations by Valerie in St. Peters.  She was super friendly, accomodating, and affordable!  Not to mention, that she did great work!  You can look her up on google. 

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards