Missouri-St Louis
Options

Elite Bridal in St. Charles

Has anyone bought a dress at Elite Bridal?  I'm looking for any positive/negative feedback about your experience - service, alterations, etc.  I know nothing about this shop but they have the dress I want at a fairly good discount compared to two other bridal shops that carry it. 
thanks -
Kristy

Re: Elite Bridal in St. Charles

• Options
    KimNick2KimNick2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

This is where I'm getting my dress from. I placed the order in December and my dress should be arriving within the next couple of weeks! I had a great experience, both ladies were VERY helpful and super sweet. Obviously, I haven't had my alterations done yet, but I have heard great things about the lady who does them and I like the fact that they only charge you one flat alteration fee no matter how much you have to have done. For someone who almost always has to have dresses hemmed and taken in, this is fabulous! I woulld highly recommend this shop to anyone!! Hope this helps, good luck! ;-)

• Options
    oceangirl06oceangirl06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting my dress from here! I have had a wonderful experience with the ladies here! I'm going in for my first fitting this weeekend! If you decide to get your dress here you will get 10% off all your bridesmaid dresses! Give them a try, you don't make appointments you just go in whenever you want. Nothing but good things to say!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards