Missouri-St Louis
Options

Ivory Veils

Hello! My dress is ivory (light ivory) and I need to find a veil to wear with it.  Someone gave me an ivory veil, but the color of it makes it look dirty.  My cousin loaned me her white veil.  My mom thinks it looks okay, I think it is going to be noticeable with an ivory dress and a white veil.  What did you girls do who wore ivory and where can you get a pretty veil that is reasonably priced? Please help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ivory Veils

• Options
    MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress is a creamy ivory color.  I got my veil online at veilshop.com for $30! 
    MrsCiaccio2B
  • Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which veil did you get?  Does it match your dress?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a light ivory veil from David's Bridal...I love it and the color looks pretty....it doesn't come off a dirty shade at all.  They are pricier there, but you might also look on e-bay, a girlfriend of mine got a veil on e-bay for $15, if you are wanting to go inexpensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on e-bay & I LOVE it.  I borrowed an Ivory veil & a White viel from a friend to see which one matched my dress better and the Ivory veil wins!  My dress is not the typical creamy shade of Ivory, more of a Diamond White.  I wasn't sure if I wanted a veil or not, but I fell in LOVE with the one I found on E-bay.

Search e-bay for Venus Veils (that is the shop I got mine from)... I paid like $16 for a 2-tier Ivory veil with rhinestones on it.  My hair dresser said it is a one of the better veils she has seen because it has a metal comb vs a plastic one.
  • Options
    MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It matches perfectly!  They recommend that you get a swatch card to see the colors first, which I did and they subtracted the cost off the price of you veil if/when you order. 
    MrsCiaccio2B
  • Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered the swatch after reading your post and hoping it will come soon! Thanks for the tip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards