Missouri-St Louis
Options

Exclusive Events

Has anyone used exclusive events for lighting?  I am trying to get an idea on how much their services costs.  I know that it varies depending on the venue and the event, but I would like to get an idea on what a base package would be.

Re: Exclusive Events

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would really suggest just contacting Erin. She is really friendly and quick to respond. Erin works hard to create the look that you want while staying within your budget. She works with brides of all budgets in giving them the most bang for their buck. I have had nothing but a great experience with her and would highly recommend Exclusive Events. I am having more than just lighting for my wedding at the World's Fair Pavilion but I want to say that just lighting alone would have been around $450, maybe? But like I said, just send her a quick email, it would take the same amount of time as posting on her and you would get a realiable estimate. Good Luck!
  • Options
    kkse08kkse08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Clover315!
  • Options
    MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually using them for our wedding.  I agree that Erin is super nice.  She will work with your budget.  If you are only wanting lighting, it shouldn't be too much, the draping and design is what ups the price. 
    MrsCiaccio2B
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards