Missouri-St Louis

Clayton Artist's Guild

Has anyone been to a wedding reception at the Clayton Artist's Guild?  Is it pretty reasonable and did everything run smoothly since you are using an outside caterer?

Re: Clayton Artist's Guild

• kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into and it was really nice,  but there was a guest limit of 75 for weddings. Also it has to be catered by Catering St. Louis and that was a bit more than I was willing to pay per person. That being said, if you love, you're not having a large wedding and your budget allows, it would be very pretty. 
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For an outdoor reception using their tent it can be larger than 75 (I want to say 150) and it's absolutely gorgeous. Catering St. Louis is a great company and I've only heard wonderful things, but they are one of the more expensive caterers in the area.

Have you looked at their Web site? Cateringstlouis.com
    Lizzie
  • kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree with the pp check the website, however, that was the information I got when I contacted them as a possible venue for my wedding and reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, we checked out the site and really liked it, but there were too many things that were concerns for us with a larger wedding.   Decided to book Hilton at the Ballpark downtown instead!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards