Missouri-St Louis
Options

Groomsman Gifts

Hi Ladies, need some help and suggestions on unique groomsman gifts. FI has been in plenty of weddings and received all of the typical gifts. We are looking for something that we can get everyone but that is unique. Flasks, knives, and money clips are OUT! LOL

Thanks in advance for your help.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Groomsman Gifts

• Options
    marisellagmarisellag member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too sure of your budget, but have you thought of tickets to a sporting event? like a hockey or baseball or football game, depending on what season you are getting married in. or if you don't want to spend too much money, how about a cigar holder with a cigar in it and you can get either the cigar holder personalized or a personalized cutter for the cigar. just some thoughts. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've barely begun planning my wedding, but I'm set on giving pocketwatches to the groomsmen. I understand they are kinda useless at this point in the game, but many of the other typical gifts also seem useless. Pocketwatches can be inscribed, and are certainly no more useless than a money clip (I've never met a person who would be able to use this is today's plastic world). Plus I totally expect the pictures of the groomsmen standing in a row all looking at the time to be amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My H really loved the travel toiletry bag he received from his brother for being in his wedding.  It was monogrammed, is TSA approved, and has a cool suction cup and hanger thing that makes it work in any environment.  

We gave our GM monogrammed business card holders, because we were all mid 20s and starting to move up in careers.  One of them, who is a private wealth manager, gets complements on his all the time, so I think we did a good job.  We got them at Things Remembered.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin gave their GM scooters. It was fun and they all loved it.  They are fairly inexpensive and were a riot when they entered the reception on them.

We are giving cigar cases, because my finance is an aspiring aficionado.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards