Missouri-St Louis
Options

Saint Louis Metropolitan Brides to Be Event

There is a brand new group in the Lou - STL and Metro Brides-to-Be.  STL and Metro Brides-to-Be is a place for brides to get to know one another. This is a place for you to discuss what you might be looking for and can't find. Your wedding day deserves to be everything you imagined it to be as a child. Sure there are many Big Box Store Weddings, but the goal here is to keep your wedding more personable and suited to your dreams and style. Often times, when having a specialty wedding over a big box wedding it gets pricey - so the next important goal is to keep your wedding within your budget.

I ask that anyone who joins this group to refrain from comparing prices as this can at times create stressful situations which we want to avoid. The budget you have set for your wedding is private between you, your fiance', and your families. This is your place to meet each other and find all of the right vendors to give you your dream wedding from the date, to the location, to the flowers, to the gown.

Our first meeting will be for brides to meet vendors and each other, learn what your needs are, and to begin scheduling appointments for different activities concerning your wedding. Bring your mom, sister, best friend, fiance', whomever you feel you would like to have with you. There is a $20 fee per person due when you RSVP. This fee covers the room, light breakfast, and refreshments.

Each bride will receive a welcome gift from me that will include goodies from other vendors.

This meeting will be from 9:00 am until 10:30 am. There will be limited seating 25 - 30 people so hurry and get registered while there is still time.

To find out where and get registered in time for this exciting event, please register on this site  http://www.meetup.com/STL-and-Metro-Brides-To-Be/ and then click on MeetUps, UpComing, STL and Metro Brides-to-Be - then RSVP.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Vendors to date are:

Tricia Kos, Independent Senior Beauty Consultant, Mary Kay, Inc. www.marykay.com/triciakos 
Did you know the wrong foundation will reflect a photographer’s flash? Get the facts from me.

Sandy Hook, Independent Health Coach, Take Shape for Life www.celebratehealth.tsfl.com/
Receive optimal Health just in time for your wedding and for your life by utilizing a
Comprehensive wellness program to obtain a healthy weight and improved lifestyle habits.

Clara Loy - Flutist with 17years experience. Enjoy the beautiful music of the flute at your wedding.  Whatever your desire - prelude and/or ceremonial music for your wedding and even background music for showers, rehearsal/reception dinners, and receptions.

Michael Kempf - Shaggy Sounds - The Sound Choice! - shag993@yahoo.com
For all of your special occasions - Weddings, DJ, Karaoke, PA

Continue checking back - more vendors and brides to be listed daily.

We ask that you spread the word about this group to any StL bride you may know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards