Missouri-St Louis

Wentzville Hair

I need a place in Wentzville or O'Fallon for myself and my girls to get our hair done.  I need someone that can do 4-6 girls either at a shop or coming and doing our hair at the church.  I am open to all suggestions!  My wedding is in August 2012!  It would also be an added bonus if the shop also does makeup, thinking about airbrush makeup!

Re: Wentzville Hair

• What kind of price range are you looking at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is Troy, MO too far?  If not HAIR DESIGN TEAM is amazing and there are multiple independent stylists that can accomodate many girls at one time.  More specifically Jordan Martin is amazing!  Hope this helps!

• For my hair nothing over $100, bridesmaids $50 or less.  I am hoping to find something in Wentzville or O'Fallon.  We are all traveling for the weekend.  Our hotel is in the O'Fallon area and the wedding and reception are in Wentzville.  So I want to keep the drive time to a minimum and convienent!  @huber910 I will still keep that place in Troy in mind, Thank you!
  • My friend (one of my BM) is a hair stylist at David Anthony.  It is in Ofallon.  Not sure of the pricing but I know they do airbrush make up as well
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would recommend Hair World Salon & Spa in Wentzville.  I have been going to Pat Fisher since I was in high school and she has done my hair for all dances and my wedding; she is great as are the other ladies in the salon!  I had all my BMs plus flowergirls and mothers/grandmothers.  Pat is the owner and would be willing to talk with you about your needs.  I also had my makeup done for the wedding by them.  It looked great and stayed on day!  Their contact information, if interested, is 636.327.5511.  If you call, I would talk with Pat and tell her Selena sent ya (she will know who I am).  She typically is off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Hope that helps!

Selena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards