Ohio-Columbus
Options

Winberry Photography

Does anyone know anything about Winberry Photography? Interested in hearing someone's review of them.

Re: Winberry Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope someone responds! I have contacted him regarding his services and I would like to hear a review also.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Winberry Photography for our wedding and he did a fabulous job! The pictures turned out great, and we were able to get the memory card so we have full access to all photos and as many copies as we want. It was also cool to be able to email out pics to our friends and relatives that weren't able to join us. Scott is really nice and does great with the posed pics, as well as getting some cute candid shots without being at all intrusive to the party! Take a look at the pics on his website: http://winberryphotography.homestead.com/portfolio.html
  • Options
    Sarah405Sarah405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Winberry photography and I am stll amazed at how little he charges while still getting excellent quality! He stayed longer than needed at our reception to make sure he didn't miss anything, when most people would have charged extra for that. We loved loved loved our pictures, as well as the cute book we ordered. Would definitely recommend!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards