Missouri-St Louis

Boot camps?

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has gone to any good boot camp style classes or bridal boot camp classes in the St. Louis area?

Thanks!

Re: Boot camps?

• edited December 2011
    Hi -

Tiffany Butler of Lets Make Memories and Karen Conant of Mexico Road Florist are having a wedding workshop on Thursday, Feruary 24, 2011 at 7PM. The cost is $75. Call 636-278-4550 to reserve your seat.

Tami Heroff
    Perfect Day Weddings & Events, LLC
  • rweiss07rweiss07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are talking about workout classes the renauld spirit center has on in Ofallon area of Missouri-  My friend goes to one in south county ares if thats better for you i can find out the name of the gym
  • edited December 2011
    Today's Groupon for STL is for a bootcamp in Florizant, MO area.  I am thinking about getting that one actually. $40 for a month of bootcamp! :)  Just thought I would pass that along!
  • Mieke7882Mieke7882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shark Fitness does bootcamps around STL. I used to go to the one in Clayton in the a.m. TOUGH WORKOUT.

• edited December 2011

I really like the boot camp from Essential Fitness: http://essentialfitness.20milebluehost.com/
    for all their information... I especially like going to the class first thing in the morning -  yes, it's awfully early, but it goes by so fast and then you've gotten it out of the way for the day!
    Good luck!

• MCCRARYSCOTTMCCRARYSCOTT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been going to Zumba classes at the Fitness Fuzion in O'Fallon, MO. Its so much fun. $6 a class or a punch card of 10 classes for $50. Its hardcore intense cardio dance and you can burn up to 1000 calories at a time.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards