• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Missouri-St Louis

best wedding venues in st louis

hello friends, im sidhu and searching venues for my friends wedding in st louis, please suggest the best and budgeted venues. I come through many websites (because i live in montana and my friend's wedding is in st louis) and the venue i like is
wedding venue ideas

I like there decoration and lightning, they can handle and arrange seating for upto 350 people( my friend hasn't to many relatives).
Please Please suggest me if you know about any other venue in comparison to the above and you ahve also visited there. Tell me how's it(there service, decoration and price).
May be you will be in the wedding. :-)

Re: best wedding venues in st louis

• In Response to best wedding venues in st louis:
    [QUOTE]hello friends, im sidhu and searching venues for my friends wedding in st louis, please suggest the best and budgeted venues. I come through many websites (because i live in montana and my friend's wedding is in st louis) and the venue i like is wedding venue ideas I like there decoration and lightning, they can handle and arrange seating for upto 350 people( my friend hasn't to many relatives). Please Please suggest me if you know about any other venue in comparison to the above and you ahve also visited there. Tell me how's it(there service, decoration and price). May be you will be in the wedding. :-)
    Posted by satnamsidhu[/QUOTE]

Might need a little more to go on... "budget" and inexpensive mean different things to different people.
    Time of year? Definitely inside vs outside? Anything particular menu wise they'd prefer?
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    I need more info.  Best means what?  Budget means what?  Location in the area?  South or north?  City or county?  Classy or rustic?  All inclusive or bring your own?

Answering all these questions will help you determine what venue you need.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards