Missouri-St Louis

Vendors

Hey ladies does any one know any venus that will allow us to bring in out side catering??? Some place hip and fun would be great! Thanks

Re: Vendors

• cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently went to a wedding at the Hawken House in Webster Groves. They had their ceremony in a little garden outside and then the ceremony was in a simple room with a very pretty fireplace. It's a small venue, but it was very nice.

A friend of mine had her reception at the Touhill and brought in her own catering. It was probably the most beautiful baquet-style receptions I've ever been to. 

Hope you find something cool! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • eck036eck036 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Soulard Preservation Hall is really neat and in a great location. I think they have a list of preferred vendors but if you don't use them you aren't penalized or anything.
  • edited December 2011
    Sheldon Concert Hall.

Just toured it today actually. If you have less than 200 people, they have a beautiful room you can use!! Unfortunately, we have 275 on our list and weren't huge fans of the bigger room. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I have been doing this same search, can seem quite tricky.  Thank you everyone for the great ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the wondefull ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    quail ridge lodge in wentzville, mo!  My wedding is there tomorrow!  =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • crh1020crh1020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding at Magic Chef Mansion, and they are competely open to caterers.  The house and grounds are absolutely beautifiul.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards