Missouri-St Louis
Options

Bridal Shower Location Ideas?

Hi everyone! I'm having some trouble finding a location for my bridal shower. I don't have the option to host it at someone's house and most of the suggestions on here are pretty pricy. I want a location that has a bit of character that doesn't break the bank, for example, I love the idea of having it at the Boathouse in Forest Park but it's extremely expensive to rent the facility and have alcohol served there and the space is only available for 2 hours at a time. I'd feel really bad rushing everyone to get them out in 2 hours. The party will only include 20-30 guests which makes it difficult to rent many private rooms since most typically accommodate much larger parties. I'm really open to new ideas so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower Location Ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend a restaurant during service hours. Also, if your guests are willing to travel a winery would be a nice. You can usually bring in outside food and they can buy their own wine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you try a community center like The Pointe in Ballwin or The Lodge in Des Peres?  My parents belong to The Lodge and it's like $25 an hour for members to rent it, maybe $40 an hour or so for non-members.  It is worth looking into.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just at one this past saturday at the Fenton Riverchase and it was an excellent location and very nice rooms. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards