Missouri-St Louis
Options

Do not use the Photography Shoppe!

My sister-in-law still does not have her album and her anniversary is in less than 3 weeks. The St. Louis photographers were fine. The problem is with the main office in Louisiana. Most of the time they don't answer the phone. When they do, they give excuses that contradict what they said last time (so-and-so left, out of black covers, confusion, lost file). They said it was sent to the printer, then a week later they said no it was not sent, we lost the file. Their original album design was terrible (2 of the same pictures on a page, events out of order, etc). The groom had to redesign the whole thing. The Better Business Bureau has given them an F rating for not responding to complaints. My SIL wishes she had known this before she used them. Please do not use them!!

Re: Do not use the Photography Shoppe!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes!  Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    ashmady11123ashmady11123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is the main office in Louisana, Missouri or Louisiana the state?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used the photography shoppe and definitely do not reccomned them. I was married May 2010 and still do not have my wedding albums. I have called and received every excuse under the sun. I recently received a letter saying they are back on track and I might have my pictures around Christmas. I wish I would have paid the extra money for another photographer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards