Missouri-St Louis

Doubletree Chesterfield hotel rooms and pavilion

Has anyone ever been to the Doubletree in Chesterfield- i'm looking for opinions on the hotel rooms and their pavilion for a reception - the pictures look beautiful and I'm going to see the hotel this week, but I heard the bathrooms are seperate- Im thinking this may be a pain especially for a July wedding in St. Louis.

Thanks!

Re: Doubletree Chesterfield hotel rooms and pavilion

• edited December 2011
    I have been, and the bathrooms are separate, but they're in the hallway not too far away.  

The only reason I'd be hesitant to book there is because the Chesterfield Athletic Club facilities are on site (I took tennis lessons there).  I'd see how much contact and access there was going to be on the day of your wedding- like if they're having competitions or anything- and if not, then it'd be beautiful!

Also- see if they'll give you a hefty room rental discount if you book your hotel there as well.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there last summer, and people at my table actually joked about how far away the bathrooms were.   As a venue overall, it's ok.  Not bad, but nothing special. 
  • edited December 2011
    The bathrooms are right down the hall from the ballroom.  No big deal at all.  Beautiful hotel and good prices for a wedding reception!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards