Missouri-St Louis

Bridal consignment stores in St. Louis

Does anyone know of any stores in the St. Louis area that buy/sell previously owned wedding dresses?

Re: Bridal consignment stores in St. Louis

• edited December 2011
    I saw something on Show Me St. Louis, so it may still be on their web site.  It was called Hand Me Ups in Wentzville.  The phone number is 636-327-4177.  I'm going to call them to donate bridesmaids dresses.
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Goodwill in South County has had some when I have been there recently. They had a beautiful Vera Wang, size 4 never worn.  They also had 3-4 bridesmaid dresses that were all the same.  It will be hit or miss but worth a look!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check out websites- there's preownedweddingdresses dot com and oncewed dot com.  Also, I have afriend who found her Maggie Sottero gown on Craigslist.  I ended up getting my gown from a girl via preownedweddingdresses dot com for about half the price it would have been if I'd gone thru a bridal salon.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! If you're searching for a gown I have a new Casablanca Bridal gown with tags, and I live in University City. Feel free to email me at vltinsley@aol.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_bridal-consignment-stores-st-louis?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:ea8aabe3-d21b-4ea5-b25a-2992e5ebfe95Post:c465d4cc-02a1-4f28-86b6-a61f42da67a2">Re: Bridal consignment stores in St. Louis</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! If you're searching for a gown I have a new Casablanca Bridal gown with tags, and I live in University City. Feel free to email me at vltinsley@aol.com
    Posted by vltinsley23[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi I was wondering if you were still wselling your wedding dress?</div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards