Missouri-St Louis

**MMDPM**

So I fiiiiiinaly had a meeting with Coleman Florist, and lets just say I'm less than impressed. After canceling our first appointment, he was 25 minutes late for our second appointment. He was very pushy, never actually asked me what flowers I liked or wanted, and didn't really listen to a word I said. He basically told me to use flowers that I did not want and insisted that part of them be artificial. 15 minutes in I pretty much stopped listening and just agreed with him so I could leave. The only up side to this place is that his prices are the best i've hear of thus far. 

So now I'm back to square one. Have you looked at any places?

How's your planning going? And the house buying coming along?

Erin
"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw

Re: **MMDPM**

• edited December 2011
    Distinctive Design in Pacific, MO 636 271-9856  She is wonderful!!!  She listended to what I wanted.  She listened to the entire days plans to get a feel for the type of celebration we wanted.  I showed her pictures of my dress and my girls dresses.  She took everything I told her in, included the ideas I already had...and turned them up 100%.  She has creative and beautiful ideas.  She and I looked at different types and colors of flowers until I just knew our concept was perfect.  She is really wonderful!  I wasn't even that excited about our flowers, thinking we would do something nice, but simple.  Not any more.  After meeting with her my flowers are one of my favorite parts of my planning!  And her ideas are going to make my ceremony and reception that much more beautiful.  I am not sure your budget, but she is doing flowers for the ceremony and reception, set up at both locations and our bill is right at 1,000.  And that was lets pick what we want and then see what our bill comes up to.  She gave me the total, we discussed budget, (which that is fine for us)  but she was prepared and willing to rework any flower choices, sizes, designs to bring the bill to where it needed to be for me.  I mean she is truly awesome!  I would recommend checking her out!!!
  • edited December 2011

KRPadilla~

Thank you so much! After that horrible experience I wasn't sure what I was going to do! I just checked out her website and I am going to give her a call!

Thank you Smile

"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck!  She is really great.  And very supportive and easy to talk to!
  • mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally hated Coleman too!  Met with him and he kept pushing orange when I want more yellow since it's my favorite color.  So we're still looking for a florist.

As for the house, arrgh, the one we wanted got away.  But we'll keep looking for both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards