Missouri-St Louis

magic house

Hi, I am currently looking at reception sites. and i am interested in having it somewhere we can have the ceremony and reception all in one spot. I am interested in the magic house, trying to go for something different. Have a ceremony in one of the gardens and a reception in the fairy tale room I believe is what they call it. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with a wedding or reception there? I have never been to one.. which was my main reason for the interest in it! I am going to make an appt to go check it out, but thought i would see if anyone had any feedback as well!
Thanks!

Re: magic house

• Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to one!!  It was so much fun.  They opened up part of the facility for everyone to play in for part of it.   I have never been in the "fairytale room", but it sounds neat! 
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Just something to think about...

I was wanting to have mine at the City Museum however the whole museum was open to my guest and I didn't want people to leave the reception to check out the museum.
  • Wookie458Wookie458 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unlike the City Museum, The Magic House is closed to the public for weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards