Missouri-St Louis
Options

Where to buy the wedding rings?

Can you guys give me some suggestions on what St. Louis jewelers are the best value as far as high quality diamonds and platinum? We're planning to buy around December, so if they always have a nice holiday sale, that's something we'd be looking for. Thanks!

Re: Where to buy the wedding rings?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your best value is usually going to be with a private jeweller instead of a chain store, so they're much less likely to have holiday sales.  

If you'd like a rec to a private jeweller I have a great one in Des Peres.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sure! What is their name?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to The Diamond Shop in the Clayton and they were so great to us! Their prices are very competitive and the service was fantastic. We ended buying my engagement ring, our wedding bands, and pearl earrings for my bridesmaids there. You should check out the shop if you have time. They have some really interesting pieces if you're looking for something different.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    John Reynolds (314) 965- 6534
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    crh1020crh1020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't got our weddding rings yet, but we got my engagement ring from Geonovese Jewlers in Creve Coeur.  We were very impressed with their service and prices since we were on a budget.  We are planning on getting our wedding rings from there as well.
  • Options
    bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We actually ordered ours online from eweddingbands.com, we paid around $275.00 for a 10k white gold band for me and a cobalt chrome (which I would highly recommend) band for hubby, both engraved, including shipping! I couldnt be more happy with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards