Missouri-St Louis
Options

florist

Can anyone reccomend a good florist that is affordable.  I don't have a huge budget for flowers so I was looking to spend around $1000 on flowers but all we need are the bouqutes, boutineeirs, corsages, and 100 roses for the DIY centerpieces.  Any sugguestions?

Re: florist

• Options
    kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try Melinda from www.lesbouquets.com . She is reasonable and creative. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Distinctive Designs Florist Inc.119 E. St. Louis St.Pacific, MO. 63069636-271-9856

My entire wedding total is right at $1,000...and I didn't skimp on anything.  They set up they deliver...very creative ideas and she listens to what you want!
  • Options
    zippyelfzippyelf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meleana's Flowers. Small operation, he's doing my whole wedding for under $1k.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try them without a florist.  Walter Knoll's wholesale shop is on Lasalle St. in the city.  We're getting ours through them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Schnuck's Focus on Design.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Soulard Florist.  Check her out on Facebook. Most reasonable prices around!  Mine are under $800.00!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ann Rabbitt (thornstudio.net).  She worked miracles with the budget, and the flowers were SO beautiful (our guests took the centerpieces home without even asking if they could).  We ended up so smitten with both her and her husband that we invited them to our wedding.  Her website is a little sparse because she is constantly doing weddings and corporate events (that's how I found her.  She does a lot of Wash U events, and I'm a nurse at St. Louis Children's Hospital).  She can also do rental items (columns, plant stands, potted plants, vases) to fill out blank spaces in your venue.  All bride-to-be's are looking for the best possible price, but Ann provides the best possible value (not just price) and the most beautiful, unique arrangements.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Floral Memories and More! Just signed our contract with Mary Ann and it will be about $800 for our fairly large wedding party
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stems in Florissant. I would be way under $1k if I wasn't having her do my centerpieces. Even with centerpieces I am just over $1k. I am getting, 4 BM bouquets, 9 bout, 2 corsages, my bouquet, pomanders for the church(and to reuse on half the tables at the reception) and then centerpieces for the other half of the tables. She is very easy to work with and very creative.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards