Michigan-Detroit

TERRIBLE VENUE!!

I was at the Fountains of Clarkston a few weekends ago and I had the poorest service! The staff had zero personality, which put somewhat of a damper on the wedding, they had the heat on and didnt turn it off until hours into the wedding. The bartenders were very rude and so on and so on.. I know they are pricey, and I would NEVER pay more than $10 for the service they provided to us that night.  DO NOT GO THERE!

Re: TERRIBLE VENUE!!

• edited December 2011
    i went there back in october of last year and they were rude then too, that is sad nothing changed it could be a great venue!
  • edited December 2011
    Their event coordinator Kari is the problem.  She has zero personality and is very snarky.  She also is very unorganized and tries to go back on things she says.  I will put more in my vendor reviews when I get them up.  All they really  need to do is get somebody else in there as banquet coordinator and they would be taking a huge step towards being a top venue.  The place is gorgeous and the food is awesome.  I had nothing but compliments on the wedding.

Edited to say that I even though our wedding was amazing in every other aspect I would NOT recommend them simply because of Kari.  She is THAT awful.  If I would not have had Shelly from simplicity at my wedding taking care of things...It probably would have been an even worse experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards