Michigan-Detroit
Options

GTG complete information - please RSVP

Based on where people recommended in the last GTG post it sounds like we should go to What Crepe on the 30th at 7pm.  If you can make it (or think you will be able to) please let me know so I can make a reservation for us.  If possible, please post here by the 24th if you can make it.

Re: GTG complete information - please RSVP

• Options
    edited December 2011

I will be there!

image 280 Invited
    image 250 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: April 2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image ~PlanningBio~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :
    [QUOTE]Based on where people recommended in the last GTG post it sounds like we should go to What Crepe on the 30th at 7pm.  If you can make it (or think you will be able to) please let me know so I can make a reservation for us.  If possible, please post here by the 24th if you can make it.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

I love what crepe, but I don't think they are open very late on Wednesdays. We may need to rethink the location. Either way, count me in :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there!  Never been to What Crepe though...do they just have pastries and that sort of thing or is there food for eating dinner there?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_gtg-complete-information-please-rsvp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:037dc509-7a07-4bbd-969b-7d7eff3c0590Post:d90d95f4-0653-48c6-a2ef-66885528294b">GTG complete information - please RSVP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Based on where people recommended in the last GTG post it sounds like we should go to What Crepe on the 30th at 7pm.  If you can make it (or think you will be able to) please let me know so I can make a reservation for us.  If possible, please post here by the 24th if you can make it.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

<div>Can hubby come, too?  If so, it's a definite yes.  If not, it's a maybe yes, lol.</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    bee&beebee&bee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I will be there!! Yay, I'm so excited.

I've never been there either but I'm sure I'll find something :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards