Michigan-Detroit
Options

B-pics under $200?

I am working with Amanda Williams for my wedding and I was going to get B-pics through her, but she books up SO fast. So, I need other suggestions. Have you had a good/bad experience you can share?

TIA

Re: B-pics under $200?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did mine at The Boudoir Loft in Rochester. I only spent $100 with the purchase of a groupon. When I did mine a few months ago she mentioned maybe doing more groupons. So maybe call and ask her or call and find out her prices.

I loved working with her and my pictures are great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_b-pics-under-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:03df0122-d06c-472d-b9c1-fae953857b00Post:f33adf27-b65d-4ea1-b6b2-70d42d5e1e62">Re: B-pics under $200?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did mine at The Boudoir Loft in Rochester. I only spent $100 with the purchase of a groupon. When I did mine a few months ago she mentioned maybe doing more groupons. So maybe call and ask her or call and find out her prices. I loved working with her and my pictures are great.
    Posted by LOTON01[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear!! I just bought her Living Social deal. Even without the deals, I think her prices are reasonable. It's worth a shot though to call and maybe she can let you know if she'll be doing the Groupon/Living Social thing again soon?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the budoir loft too!.  I didn't have a deal but she does have really reasonable prices and your pictures will be AMAZING!!
  • Options
    MSUalum08MSUalum08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is another post on this board that talks about Amanda Williams really screwing someone over. Might want to reconsider... good luck

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_b-pics-under-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:03df0122-d06c-472d-b9c1-fae953857b00Post:fa6403ec-df22-4073-8a7c-05861ccc00de">Re: B-pics under $200?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is another post on this board that talks about Amanda Williams really screwing someone over. Might want to reconsider... good luck
    Posted by MSUalum08[/QUOTE]
    Nope!  Not Amanda Williams but Jen who used to work with Amanda.  Amanda has nothing but fantastic reviews on this board :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards