Michigan-Detroit
Options

Photo Booth

Did you/ will you have one?  If you had one, would you recommend it for other brides?

BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!

Re: Photo Booth

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shutterbooth and Rock the Booth are by far the two most popular and best reviewed.
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we aren't doing one...we don't have anything against it, just went a different route!  My mom is still really pushing for one though!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are defiantly having one! I like Qwik Picz. Anyone else work with them?
  • Options
    carpediem27carpediem27 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

We will definately be having one! My BIL runs a company, but I think we would have one either way!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We thought about it but couldn't justify $500+ for one so we may be making our own.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I originally thought it sounded cool but not worth it, until I saw them at bridal shows. They completely sold me on the idea, and it looks like my dad agrees that it's a great idea so we most likely are having one (I just pitched the idea to him a few days ago, so he's thinking it over).
    After seeing probably 7 or 8 the one that stood out to me was Inifinity Photobooth...the staff are professional and friendly.  The photo quality was tied for best out of the 5 boths we tried.  The biggest selling feature was the quality of the guest book...we were blown away. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I WANT Qwik Pic, but can't afford one :[
    we really want one.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also can testify as a guest of wedding where there was a photo booth that is was SOOOOOOO much fun! ( Especially if the guests don't know many people. I was actually a friend's date because she didn't know anyone but the bride! We spent oodles of time taking goofey photos! )
  • Options
    amyn1919amyn1919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are usung Elite Entertainment!! Can't wait!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just booked with shutterbooth today!!  Sooo excited!!  I looked at them, rock the booth, and the traveling photo boothand Elite entertainment.  The things I liked all of the things that they had to offer including picking your host so that they match your personality, the picture quality was the best I saw, and the premium scrapbook is pretty awesome.  The biggest thing that sold me on them was when I told them I thought having them there for the last four hours of the night as opposed to the first four hours was more important.  They said that was fine.  They still set up with all the other vendors but then they won't start the photo booth until 8p and run it until 12.  The other companies I spoke with wanted metto pay for 6 hours or wanted to set up in the middle of the reception if I wanted the back four as opposed to the first.  My meeting was with the owner and he was great!
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want one so bad. I would even sell a kidney to get it. That beig said, I dont know we will have onel The going price has seemed to be about $695. I dont know we have that extra money. It may be a last minuete decision if we do.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    floraallfloraall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Infinity Photobooth. We liked the feel of them the best at the bridal shows. They create a memory book for us with a copy of everyone's pics and a place for each group to leave a personalized messade for us as akeepsake. I am very excited to see how it turns out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using ROCK the BOOTH. They were the best price and I know several people that used them and were very pleased with the results! 
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We want one.  Seriously considering Qwik Pix.  But it will depend on $$$ as we get closer to our date.
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We are getting one! Just sent in our deposit.  So excited for it, I know our guests will love it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked ours through Sandy, with The Camera Chick! We are using it as our favors to our guests too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_photo-booth-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:05aa65ad-953b-4507-ae3e-ec3752690248Post:f1c8eebc-9785-4f3b-9a09-65afd7c68ea3">Re: Photo Booth</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked ours through Sandy, with The Camera Chick! We are using it as our favors to our guests too!
    Posted by July032011[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We're (most likely) doing it as favors, too! It seems like more people would like that over mints or bubbles or matches or whatever...</div>
  • Options
    kbroth01kbroth01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got one! we booked through stike a pose photo booth. It will cost $699 all together, and they make the guest book and will give out book marks for the guests to put their photos in.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    k5uptonk5upton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Infinity as well.  We did a lot of research and they had high quality prints and amazing customer service.
  • Options
    kloftus16kloftus16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas ladies!

I will be booking with A Little Black Booth, He seems very reasonable, $625 all together, but I know Rock the Booth does it for $550, however they seemed book.  These packages are for four hours, and we will be using them as our favors as well.  It seems to average out in the end. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards