Michigan-Detroit

hair help!

So I've been thinking of doing my hair up for my wedding but I keep hearing all these nightmare stories about girls hating their hair the day of the wedding. They all got trial runs but on the day of the wedding their hair looked completely different from the trial run. On the other hand, my hair is really fine so I'm afraid that if I do it down then it will look terrible by the end of the night. Has anyone had this issue? If so, what are you're suggestions?

Re: hair help!

• I would suggest wearing your hair up....I would only suggest wearing it down if your hair holds curls or style really well. If you really want to wear it down and your hair is fine, consider getting extensions put in, the extensions will give it volume and they tend to hold style well.

My hair  is thick, long and holds style/curl really well and I wore it half down but I still had my mom re-curl the back right before the ceremony.

Also, are you someone that wears your hair done normally? Because if you aren't, it will bug you throughout the night. I think it's just easier to put your hair up unless you have your heart set on wearing it down....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards