Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW Thursday!

What do you ladies have to AW about this week?

Re: AW Thursday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have much. I'm hoping to get my crinoline dyed to the correct shade. After I've already dyed it 2 times, hoping one more will do the trick. 

I received my table numbers in and my swarvoski rhinestones. I would like to work on getting my numbers finished up.

And last but not least, finish spray painting my bathroom baskets.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All of the embellishments for my dress arrived (adding fabric flowers to the hip- tried to make them, I suck at it lol), ordered his ring, almost have a final decision on b-pic photog, AND we're going to start screen printing our invites next week- WOOT!
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went dress shopping with my bridesmaids on Tuesday and we picked a dress... (imagine it with a black sash instead.)

Then FI and I met with our baker to talk design.  We planned out our cake and picked flavors (chocolate truffle, vanilla beany, and pineapple wild strawberry.)
    Lindsay & Tommy
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm getting MARRIED in TWO days! 

That's my AW.  Oh and my paper products arrived, and bathroom baskets are done, and Dancing Shoes basket is done and only have 20 more favors to wrap and.....the list gets kinda endless. 

You can read my blog!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in 9 days!  After a 19 month engagement I'm finally in the single digits!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked our flights for our honeymoon!!! :D  That is all I have.  

Oh and, congrats to Festive and Kristin!!!

Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Festive and Kristin!!!  Can't wait for everyone to start getting married!  :-)
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to Kristin and Cindy!! Our April brides :) I can't believe it's already here for you guys! Wow!

As for me, not much to AW about this week....although I did get my hair cut and colored on Tuesday

Oh, and I went to CVS and Walgreen's and got $48 worth of merchandise for $1.52. I have recently become addicted to couponing lol. 

That is all
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Festive & Kristin!!!!

Not too much to AW about, we're just chugging away at the little checks. Going for my final fitting Sat. so that's about the most exciting thing. Had the final DJ meeting and it went well its all seeming very official now. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Kristin & Festive!!!! I hope you both have great weather, and a fun time attending the event you have planned for sooooooooooo long!

Nothing to AW about here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Festive and Kristin!!

FI and I went to register on Saturday. I loved it, but FI not so much. I am registry stalking like crazy even though the shower invites haven't even been sent out yet LOL.

We met with our hall last weekend and finalized the menu and the timing of when the reception will start. The meeting made me 10 times more excited than I already am!

I met with the wedding coordinator last night to finalize the shower invites. She's making them and has some cute ideas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my shower last Saturday that I already posted about.

Our bands are in, just need to figure out what we want engraved inside.

Linen meeting this Saturday, first fitting next Saturday.
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've actually had time to do some DIY projects and finished the ceremony programs! PIB yay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Kristin & Festive!!!

I hit the 30-day mark today- eeeee!
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Festive & Kristin!!!  The day will be perfect!

Trying not to stress about the stuff that's not done.  Boo...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -I had my first dress fitting yesterday! Yay! Sorry, no pics, I was too excited & forgot :-P haha
    -RSVP deadline is this Saturday...we still have 94 unknown...AH!
    -I've been working a TON on DIY projects....things are starting to come together.
    -Our wedding is 5 weeks away! YIKES! Time is flying! I know it will be May 15th in just a minute!
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards