August 2013 Weddings

well ladies...

I found the dress :) yay im so excited its the dress ive been inlove with and im so happy it looked exactly how i imagined. now its the waiting game till december when i receive it.. did anyone else who purchased their dress already purchase the slip and corset bra? i didnt (never been a fan of slips) and when i tried my dress on again without it i had more room in my dress, same goes w the bra... it was like i was able to breath and move
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: well ladies...

• Congrats! I WISH I could say that I had found a dress, but there isn't even anywhere within a two days drive to try them on.

Really, you need to decide what you want to wear under your dress before your first fitting. It will help the seamstress tremendously if you have those things (as well as your shoes). Your dress will fit differently based on what you're wearing under it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_well-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:2b2ddcae-d467-463c-8c47-96f934df5ab1Post:1349a23d-ebb2-41ec-ae1e-a525e9129e0c">Re: well ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I WISH I could say that I had found a dress, but there isn't even anywhere within a two days drive to try them on. Really, you need to decide what you want to wear under your dress before your first fitting. It will help the seamstress tremendously if you have those things (as well as your shoes). Your dress will fit differently based on what you're wearing under it.
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]
    aww boo that stinks it sucks to haev to take a haul just to try on dresses..... and i know i have to know what ill wear underneath and shoes.. but i really dont think i want to wear anything underneath other than a strapless bra and underwear.... i just didnt like feeling so constricted with the other items... plus they were too hot too lol
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• I have the dress but have not focused on the undergarments.  However, I tried the gown on with spanx and that worked well so most likely that is what I am going with.  We will see.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Congrats!!!!

I have my dress and I am only going to wear my strapless bra that I already have with it. She had me try it on with the peti-coat and I hated it. I like it much better with nothing underneath it! Especially for us August brides. =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have my dress but I have not purchased the slip or anything else yet. I'm waiting until closer to the fittings before I do that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! Do you have a picture??
  • MrsF0831MrsF0831 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Thanks everyone i do have some pics
    my front view (im covering the bow with my hand by accident)
    its also kinda hard to see in the pic but there is bead work right under
    the boob area lol
    then heres the bow view
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• where did you end up finding it? :))
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_well-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:2b2ddcae-d467-463c-8c47-96f934df5ab1Post:91908fb1-84a0-49d7-a761-6ebf1bf184ad">Re: well ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]where did you end up finding it? :))
    Posted by mrsrutkowski[/QUOTE]
    davids bridal 
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Beautiful, you look so happy in it! Congrats!!
  • I just noticed the picture of you with the bell! They made me do that too when I found mine :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards