Michigan-Detroit
Options

livonia area chapel/church (for non members)?

I looked through the reviews above but not really seeing anything. Was hoping maybe someone knows of somewhere, attended a wedding somwhere they thought was nice, and/or are familiar with a church that accepts nonmembers.
We are looking in the livonia area, so anywhere within 15-20 minute drive from 275/5 mile area.
Any suggestions??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: livonia area chapel/church (for non members)?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be honest that I am too lazy to google the distance.  But we are getting married at St. Michael Lutheran church in Canton.  They have been fantastic and we are not members.  FI was raised going to Lutheran school and I was baptized and confirmed Catholic, we have not found a "home" church yet and they still were willing to marry us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Inn at St Johns in Plymouth is a great place for a Catholic ceremony if you don't have a local church.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy Cross Lutheran Church. It's on 6 Mile between Merriman and Middlebelt. The coordinators there were very nice. We were also able to bring in our own officiant.
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There is a catholic church right at 5 mile and Newburg. St. Ediths maybe? My cousin got married there a few years ago, and I don't think they are members.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards