Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wanted Wednesday

Anything in particular you are looking for?  Hopefully another knottie can help you out!

Re: Wanted Wednesday

• Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    25 Gold picture frames 3X5 or 4X6

Square cake stand

Red, orange white rose petals
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She - I have 2 boxes of Red rose petals, never used. Stupid DOC at church didn't put them out because she was afraid they wouldn't be enough.  I may even have more loose in a bag (used on cake table)

Why aren't you renting cake stand from Sorella's? I had a square one.
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not paying $50 for a cake stand no ma'am if I cant find one for cheaper I will try to get Renny to make me one or we just wont have one its not a big deal I just thought I would ask.

How many petals are in each box I need a ton of them for the aisle? Boo to your DOC but everything still looked great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Each box says 300 petals. I had enough for clumps on both sides of the 100 ' aisle, without these boxes. I'll see where my mom put them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SheShe--I ordered my flower petals from Fly Boy Naturals (http://www.flyboynaturals.com/) and was extremely happy with how everything turned out.  They were delivered to our house 2 days before the wedding, just as they said they would be!  The petals are freeze dried, but my sister just put the box in the bathroom with her while I showered and the steam plumped them back up (although it was probaby unnecessary--they looked great even before that).  But we got a TON of petals for a really good price.  And, they sell petals that have slight imperfections (this is what I got), which are good for the aisle because no one is looking at them up close individually; those ones are an even better price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards